Aloe Vera Recipes
Aloe Life - Quick Yogurt Meal
Great for a nutritious mini meal or snack for children, seniors and adults! Mix well and Enjoy!
4oz of healthy Yogurt [dish or original container]
May be unflavored or with fruit it will have a sweeter taste.
1 tsp Protein Powder of choice
1 T. Aloe Life Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate
1 tsp Healthy & Slim Daily Greens
1 tsp Cod Liver Oil [Nordic Naturals Peach flavor, etc.]
1 T.Essential Fatty Acids [Udo's Oil etc.]
1 tsp Lecithin granules
1 tsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
1/4 tsp Probiotics friendly bacteria [Jarro-dophilus powder]
Aloe Life - Aloe Vera Salad Dressing
1 Cup Favorite Dressing [Italian, ranch, oil & vinegar, etc.]
2 T. Aloe Life Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate
Add: 1 tsp of all or any of the above supplements listed in the Yogurt Meal.
Mix well and add to salads, vegetables, soups, etc. Leftovers will keep refrigerated for 7-10 days. Great to increase the whole families health!
Aloe Life Smoothie - Blender Drink
Blender drinks called Smoothies are great for children and adults! These tasty drinks have been made for the past 30 years to fit the American lifestyle of a faster pace society. Smoothies, if made with quality ingredients are great to enhance ones over all nutrition. Smoothies are a healthy shortcut for a growing toddler, busy adults and seniors alike. Depending on the choice of ingredients a Smoothie can be used as a meal replacement, weight maintenance (loss or gain) and even become a tasty healthy dessert!
Choose (1) from each category as desired. Ice enhances the overall taste for many.
[All ingredients can be purchased in a health food store in your neighborhood or on line.]
* Start with 2 cups of water in a blender add desired ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency following safe kitchen procedures.
* Protein Powder (2 Tbs.or follow directions) - Egg Milk Whey Soy Other
* Fruit or fruit juice (1/2 1 C.) - Banana Berries Apple Pear Peaches Kiwi
Apricots Avocado Other (Fruits in season are best.)
* Pro-biotics - yogurt (2 Tbs) or ½ tsp of acidophilus friendly bacteria
* Richer Blend (as desired ½- 1 C.) - Milk Soy milk Tofu Rice Milk
Cashew Milk Cottage Cheese
* Weight Gain - Nut or Seed Butters (1 2 Tbs.) peanut sesame pumpkin cashew
* Powdered Greens ( 1 tsp 1 Tbs.) - Daily Greens Fiber Mate Powder (1 tsp.) etc.
* Extra Nutrients that help with optimizing Immune and Weight Maintenance.
* Healthy Oil Essential Fatty Acids (1 2 Tbs.) Olive Oil Udo’s Oil Cod Liver Oil
* Aloe Life Aloe Vera Juice ( 1 2 oz.) Whole Leaf Juice Concentrate Detox Plus
May add water, ice, diluted fruit juice or vegetable juice to taste and desired consistency. Remember to chew your juice before swallowing to stimulate proper digestive juices. Also, you may wish to drink your Aloe Life juice first to receive more of the herbal bitter properties for digestion with special health needs. Be creative and have fun making Smoothies. Enjoy!
Protein and Nutrient Boost Smoothie
1 Tsp of Jarro-dophilus Powder
1 Tsp of Aloe Life Daily Greens Formula
2 Tablespoon of Solgar Brewers Yeast Flakes